President Trump is working to deliver jobs and opportunity for Hispanic Americans as we restore our nation’s economy.
· In the past 4 months, Hispanic Americans have gained back more than 3.3 million jobs.
· The unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans has already dropped by 8.4 percentage points since April, a 4-month record decrease in unemployment.
· President Trump’s Paycheck Protection Program has provided strong relief to Hispanic-owned small businesses.
· The Trump Administration has delivered millions of economic impact payments to American workers and families impacted by the pandemic, including many Hispanic American families.
· The Hispanic American home ownership rate has reached a record high.
President Trump is working to ensure Hispanic Americans have the opportunity to succeed and achieve the American dream.
· President Trump launched the White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiative and Interagency Working Group to improve Hispanic Americans’ access to education, training, and economic opportunities.
· The President successfully completed the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act, delivering massive tax cuts for Hispanic Americans.
· Thanks to President Trump, nearly 9,000 Opportunity Zones have been established to drive new investments and deliver new jobs to disadvantaged and left-behind communities.
o 9 million Hispanic Americans live within Opportunity Zones.
· Before the pandemic struck our shores, President Trump helped achieve the lowest ever unemployment rate for Hispanic Americans.